Friday 17 June 2011

Ropes course

June 14, 2011
Today my family and I did a ropes course. It was my first time and it is very challenging but it was fun. Since I was tall enough I got to do the harder ones. If I were a wimp I would not have been able to do it. I freaked out a little bit on the wobbly suspension bridges. Other than that it was AWESOME! It was also really high! I thought I would fall a few times, but I knew I was safe. (Yes Gran Gran I was strapped in!) It was a bit nerve wracking when I had to move the caribeaner. It was sooooo fun. Last night we drove for hours looking for a hotel. All the ones we passed were either closed or full. Tovi and Dad decided to make everyone laugh by yelling "Ausfahrt!" when they saw it on a sign. Ausfahrt means exit in German. Finally after many hours of driving we came across a hostel called "Funny Farm". It was terrible but it was a bed so we spent the night there. Tomorrow we go parasailing.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed seeing the pictures on fb of the ropes course and the gliding. Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself. Can't wait for you to get home so I can hear more about your adventures! Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete