Saturday 4 June 2011

Love Never Dies

A few nights ago in London my family went to see Love Never Dies.It is the sequel to Phantom of the Opera.  It was GREAT!! It turns out Andrew changed the first four scenes!! I'm not sure if the changes made it better or not. They changed the lyrics to some and took out a whole song! Afterward we did the same thing we did at every other musical. We went and got the cast's autographs. This time it took us a while to find the stage door. So some escaped (literally ESCAPED) before we got there.:( When we did get there Raoul escaped from the crowd on a bike. So did some other person. The first autograph I got was from Meg. She was really good in the performance. It turns out she was the understudy and it was her first time to play Meg! She was also REALLY nice! The next person (that didn't run away) who I wanted their autograph that came out was the Phantom. It turns out he was the understudy too!! He was also really really good and really really nice. Then the original Christine came out and I got her autograph as well!

2 comments:

  1. I have REALLY enjoyed reading your posts, Emma. Love you very much and can't wait to hear more about your travels when you get home!
    -GranGran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmaline! I miss you and your family super much! I really love that you're doing this blog, because I can hear your voice saying this as I read it, and it's like you are here. (Did that make sense? I'm really not a creeper, I promise.) Love you!
    ♥ Carly
    (I had to send this under Daisy's google account, because I don't have one.)

    ReplyDelete