Friday 10 June 2011

A few days ago the Caytons arrived in Paris to join us to travel across Europe. We have seen lots of sights already and have gone to Disney Land which I will blog about later. We went all the way up Notre Dame. It was a LONG way up but it was worth it. ( by the way there was no elevator.) The view was amazing! I could see the Eiffel Tower, Invalides where Napoleon is buried. I could see Sacre Coeur, and the Paris opera house. It was amazing! Yesterday we went to Disney land. The Caytons are huge Disney fans! So we thought it might be fun to go to Disney in Paris with them. We rode lots of rides! We rode the Pirates of the Caribbean water ride (twice), it was much more fun the second time because the people in front worked really hard to make everyone get wet! We also rode peter pan's flight. It has always been one of my favorites. We also went through Alice's curious labyrinth. It turns out it was good we didn't ride any roller coasters, because I had my first migraine. My mom and dad had to carry me out of the park crying. I'm not going to go into details for those of you who are weak stomached but I bet you can guess what happened. Other than that it was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline said you went to a resurant that you two wanted to have ribs but it was to BIG! I can't wait to here more about your travels!

    ReplyDelete