Monday 30 May 2011

Emma in London!!

Today is my third day in London and we've already done half the things we plan to do, but I'm sure we'll find more to do! We are going to go see Wicked with the Henrys tonight. I've seen it twice but it's so good I will see it again! We have already gone to Trafalgar Square, the Princess Diana Memorial Playground, and Hamleys. We also (Daisy) have gone to the place where the end of the Alex Rider movie is filmed. I hope to go to MI6 HQ scince I am into spys right now. I doubt they would let me in, but it would make a GREAT photo op. Last night we went to China Town for dinner. I had Peking Duck and a LOT of rice. Tonight before we go to see Wicked we will go eat fish and chips (french fries). Scince this is my first posting I will make it short.
  
   Until Later,
Emma

6 comments:

  1. Emma, thank you for this! I'm so glad to read about this awesome experience through your unique eyes! I will be following and cheering you on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Tell Chloe "hi" from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you're keeping a diary of your travels. I can't wait to read all about your fun summer. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! where are you going next? i can't wait to see you and to read more about your traveling. what was yours and Caroline's favorite thing? have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. didn't get to see MI6 HQ! :(

    ReplyDelete